The Definitive Guide to Talent Relationship Marketing
In fierce competition with their top rivals, companies are spending billions of dollars each year to attract and woo top talent. Unfortunately, that money is largely wasted as companies struggle to market to, recruit, engage, and acquire the right talent – falling into a vicious cycle known as the talent rut.
Today’s candidates expect companies to provide a candidate experience that is closely aligned with the amazing e-commerce experiences they go through every day. Companies like Amazon.com, Spotify, and Netflix have had a major impact on user experience expectations, raising the bar far beyond what most companies and their existing enterprise software is actually capable of providing.
That’s where Talent Relationship Marketing (TRM) comes into play, solving the talent rut for your company.
Candidate experience is the driving force of TRM. However, the experiences, journeys, and pain points of your recruiters, hiring managers, and talent leaders are just as important to creating a winning Talent Relationship Marketing strategy. The Definitive Guide to TRM is designed to help you do just that by focusing on these five specific areas:
- Establishing an Employee Value Proposition (EVP)
- The Talent Relationship Lifecycle
- Developing Personas for Candidates, Recruiters, Hiring Managers, and Talent Leaders
- Mapping the Candidate, Recruiter, Hiring Manager, and Talent Leader Journeys
- Minimizing and Solving the Talent Rut Through Talent Relationship Marketing
Please submit your information below.