Webinar: Designing the ultimate career site
Designing the ultimate career site: How to leverage your agency, content and media buying
Today’s talent are not job hunters. They are savvy shoppers – and their attention span is shorter than ever. Your company only has a small window of time to create a positive impression and pique the interest of talented individuals by giving them a great talent experience. Creating that experience starts with your career site.
Knowing how to position your content and deliver it to the right people at the right time is vital to creating an engaging talent experience. Your career site cannot just be a catalog of job openings. It has to tell the story of your company and help people find the jobs and content they are searching for as quickly as possible.
In this webinar recording, Phenom People VP of Client Services Ed Newman hosts a panel discussion with three leading recruitment ad agencies – Shaker, KRT Marketing and HireClix – that will help you design and build the ultimate career site.
Discussion topics include:
- Using design to create a phenomenal candidate experience
- Establishing a unique Employee Value Proposition and communicating it clearly
- Developing company-specific candidate personas
- Generating fresh and relevant content geared towards individual personas
- Forming a successful media buying strategy
- Tracking and managing traffic source and application attribution analytics
Please submit your information below.