Internal Mobility: The Cold Hard Facts
LIVE WEBINAR RECORDING
Most recruiters traditionally focus their time and effort on external candidates to grow their pool of potential new hires. But the recruiting professionals who are masters at their craft know to look at current employees first. After all, 66% of employees look for jobs internally before searching elsewhere.
When recruiters take the time to fill roles with external candidates, it costs the company’s bottom line:
- Entry-level role: 40% of the salary = $16,000
- Mid-level role: 150% of the salary = $120,000
- High-level role: 400% of the salary = $400,000
Other than cost savings, how else can your organization benefit from taking notice of the talent that surrounds them day-in and day-out?
Come find out from our webinar on Internal Mobility: The Cold Hard Facts.
- Ed Newman, Chief Evangelist, Phenom People
- Nancy Gray-Starkebaum, VP Customer Experience, Phenom People
Watch the Webinar Now: