Preparing for GDPR Compliance
Changes to GDPR are coming at a time when the world is driven by data, and while aimed at protecting the privacy of EU citizens, GDPR will have implications across the globe. Here at Phenom People we're prepared for what's ahead and have taken the necessary steps to ensure our product and customers are compliant-ready, and that we’re securing personal information of EU data globally.
In this webinar, the Phenom team discussed the enhancements being made to the Talent Relationship Marketing platform including. A tool has also been developed to verify the candidate’s request and submission.
- A newly designed cookie banner displayed on the initial visit to the career site allowing candidates the opportunity to enable or disable cookie tracking. Tracking preferences can then be adjusted at any time with a new Cookie Settings page.
- A Personal Information page giving job seekers a mechanism to submit a request to view or delete their personal information stored on the TRM platform.
- Automated notifications sent to data administrators with the receipt of any GDPR request along with a secure portal for the administrators to view, manage, and authorize the requests in real-time.
As with any change, Phenom is ready. Be sure to download the webinar to learn more!
- George Thomas, Sr. Director Product Management
- Kumar Ananthanarayana, Sr. Product Manager
Download the Recording Now: